Undo Key binding destroyed my game!?

Summary:
I was getting to the point in my game, where I needed a wall around my base.
Started building a wall, but messed up on designing it. I then decided to try out the short cut key for undoing something that was recently been built, and the walls that I had placed got messed up while I was using the short cut key. I feel like it might have been caused by me using the key a little to fast but I can’t tell. Every time I go to build on this wall, I get an error, as well as I can no longer build. I have even tried restarting my game and heading back to finishing the wall, but my game crashed a little too hard, seeing how everything was frozen, and I was not even paused. I reset it to find everything working but, was shorting shown the error box and me not being allowed to place any blocks in the building designer. Any idea’s on how to fix this?
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start building something.
  2. Realize you messed up and start using the control Z key to undo it. (Spam the Key combination as fast as you can, lol)
  3. After the game popping up with an error, keep doing… just to see what happens.
  4. Realize you messed up and that you now know what that key combination does.
  5. Save your game and freak out for a little bit.
  6. Reload your game and try again, but this time just normally build on what you have recently built.
  7. If your game does not let you build have playing 6 segments of things, repeat steps 5 and 6.
  8. Taa daa.
    Expected Results:
    to be able to undo what I have made and nothing bad happen
    Actual Results:
    Realized that everything that happened, was not good, and getting an error allowing me to no longer build and also freezing my game at one point in doing so.
    Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Release-784 (x64) , no mods
System Information:
release-784 (x64)
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:474: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:57: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51>
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:474: in function ‘can_start_blueprint’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:903: in function ‘_start_project’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:584: in function ‘_updates_state’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:573: in function 'obj’
radiant/modules/events.lua:83: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:398: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:446: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:59>
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:495: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:495: in function 'building_is_started’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:250: in function 'filter_fn’
radiant/modules/terrain.lua:251: in function 'get_entities_in_region’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:245: in function '_merge_blueprints_in_region’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:309: in function '_add_floor_type’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:287: in function 'add_floor’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:158: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1620: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:157: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:153>
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Yeah man… Sometimes undo key just brings pain.