Unaccounted Time Overload

Don’t understand what set this off, but as you can see from the pics, “Unaccounted time” is maxed out and freezing the game, not releasing even after a couple min.

Wow! Never seen that before…I am going to page @Albert and @brad to come take a look at this one.

In the meantime, a few quick questions:

What were you doing before the unaccounted time maxed out?

What are your system (CPU, graphics, RAM, OS) specs?

Can you provide this save game and Stonehearth.log for this world? Assuming you are playing on Steam the log should be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth and the save game should be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games.

The first picture shows a lot of what’s going on. I had my hearthlings building a ramp (middle along water), as well as two knights fighting off 3 or 4 goblin camps. The one’s they were defeating were then being looted (as shown with all the loot symbols). And all this was during a time they were trying to go to bed.

Windows 10
AMD Phenom II x4 965 Processor @3.4 ghz
16gb PC3-12800
Dual Radeon HD 7770 Graphics Card
256GB PNY SSD

I tried uploading the saved game, but the site says the file is too large. Here’s the log though.

stonehearth.log (550.9 KB)

Hey there @SirAstrix, yeah, unfortunately the upload limit does tend to prevent saved games from being uploaded directly. We usually recommend saving something into Dropbox, Google Drive, or a file sharing site and posting the link…sorry about the extra step :frowning:.

Hey again @SirAstrix, have you encountered this issue again? If so, will you be able to upload the save game where you are encountering the issue…