Unable to build off cliff ledges

As title says, I’m unable to have my workers build a platform for housing and food noming off the edge of a cliff.
Screenshot below shows no one working on it, despite there being a ladder to the ground.

Is it intended not to be able to build a platform off the cliff-sides? if so thats :frowning: lol

1: it seems the build is real close to the bushes. 1 to 2 pacing will fix that or destroy remove bushes.

2: Another problem is it may not be the cliff, but how you have the set up. For some reason right now the workers will not build 2 story if a anything is touching the sides of walls inside or out. Something with the AI

Workaround: just build the bottom portion first. do the build in section. like the post to platform, then to walls, then to second floor with roof.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try that :stuck_out_tongue:
Looks like they will do it if you start with a foundation at the bottom… gonna take awhile tho xD

Became night time, they sat by camp fire, fell asleep, and ceased to continue working on it. rip
Removed building, they started tearing down the stilts, and sat by fire and stopped working on it again. RIP world

This has been resolved in Alpha 12.