Two story building doesn't get completed

Happends on every two sotry building I built.
They just finish half of the upper floor and leaves it.

Hey there @Softis, welcome to the Discourse! Do you by chance have this saved as a template? Stephanie and the devs are looking for examples of buildings that do not build. You can find instructions on how to upload a template over on the thread here:
http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/the-buildings-my-hearthling-will-not-build-thread/14704/45?u=jomaxro

Yes I belive so. I fixed the problem by breaking it down into smaller buildings, adding features. But I never got the diffrent roof level part to work. I will upload it to you soon

1 Like

It says the file extention json is not allowed.

You need to compress it to zip. It’s mentioned on the link that @jomaxro posted.

1 Like

Hi @Softis. I’ve been able to get 2 story buildings to complete, but only if I don’t let any items get placed in the build zone during construction or have the building too close to any other walls/objects. It appears that key scaffolding was getting blocked. The exception being doors, windows, and outside decorations. Dif level roof worked as well, though the structure is smaller Not sure if you queued items in the build, but you could try a bare bones build. Anywho, just wanted to chime in - in case this workaround works for you. Good luck!

P.S. The stairs were built after completion. They bugged my first attempt and it didn’t complete.

1 Like

great thanks. Will try.
The stairs you added looks great aswell. Is it created by using the custom floor tool to add layer to layer?

1 Like

They were made with the individual block tool. The blocks need to touch in order to be considered 1 “building”. Any grouping not sharing a side with another grouping will have to be built as an individual building. Example being the stairs pictured. They built as 2 separate buildings, because I had to start at ground level on each side and meet in the top middle.

1 Like