Township Quest failed to start

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes. Was playing as the Ascendancy, hit 10 people, and the Township quest prompt showed up. I went through the dialogue, but as soon as I picked one of the three options to advance (The church one, specifically), the last line of dialogue never showed up, and I didn’t get the perma-notification showing me what I needed to do. I also did not get the blueprints for the monuments.

Hello @Cirdain, did another notification pop up at that time?

Seems like the dialog was interrupted by something. Do you remember if something happened at that time?

Heyo @Relyss , thanks for the quick reply. That’s a negative on the notification thing, as soon as I clicked the church option everything just went quiet. No level-ups, no invaders, no merchants, just click and gone. And nothing else happened at the time either, all my Hearthlings were busy either farming or building a house.

Hmm… Can you upload the affected savefile?
Also the stonehearth.log if you still have it, maybe there’s something useful there.

@Relyss I’m in class right now, but I’ll do that as soon as I get home.

2 Likes

Here be the Dropbox link for the save. I have the Settlement Decor, Crusader, Hearthlings of Many Faces, and Better Stockpiles mods installed, but I don’t think any of them would cause this issue.

2 Likes

Started a new game, changing nothing, and it went flawlessly. Probably just a hiccup.

2 Likes

No worries. Feel free to post again if you can reproduce this. Moving to #not_reproducible for now.