Township Quest did not start

Hey there!

I recently started a playthrough. As per usual, around the 10 population mark i got a Quest for township prompt, except as i clicked it and it and saw the first dialogue of what I believe was the herald, the dialogue box was interupted by a trader prompt (damned Rufus). There is no active quest in the notifications menu. Is there a possibility to kickstart the quest? Sorry for the bad grammar, English is’nt my native language and I wrote this in a hurry. Thanks anyway

What version are you running? The town tier quests have been completely remade in Alpha 24, so if you’re on unstable (Steam “latest”), the old quests are disabled and the first phase of the new town tier quest should start on the very first day.

I’m currently running the 0.24.0 (790 release) x64 build. On the main menu it still says alpha 23 however. According to steam this is the “safe” build. I’m currently checking to see if i get the prompt in another game on the first day

UPDATE: As it happens I did not get a quest prompt on the first day. Did encounter several other errors, but thats for another thread

I just got this in a multiplayer game.

Player 1 is ok and can go on with Tier quest
Player 2 is not getting tier quest, in the campaign panel, he is stuck at “food donation” and nothing appears after.

Is there any way to force the next quest like the other triggers ?