Town of Diradien

Good work, really!

I like the way you exploited the colours of the palette.
I’m myself used to build some original stuff but never tried to put any shade of blue/orange/yellow.

Anyway, as @coasterspaul said, you should be able to save your templates by accessing the Building Designer tool and clicking on the building you want to save. There will be a button on the bottom left of your screen. But the problem is, if you “merged” all the parts of your villa together (with roads, foundations or any slab block), the game will probably deem it’s one building and save it as an unique body. Which might cause some issue to place your template on a new area. If you manage to do so, you should be able to isolate every single part of your villa (such as towers) by deleting what i would call the “junction blocks”, and saving again the concerned part.
Sorry if my explanation is unclear, tried my best. :slight_smile:

Furthermore, since it seems you’ve build the whole thing with your Hearthlings, could you eventually post some screenshots of the villa with the third view option (when only the bottom parts of the walls are displayed)? I’m interrested to see if you’ve been through the same issues with the blocks being displayed quite randomly. I created a thread (here) some days ago to review this issue and it’d be interresting to have your own feedback.

Regarding your dead fellows, it is still common when building big stuff as your villa that the Hearthlings get stuck. To prevent this you can either build a ladder to help them out, or use the console (CTRL+C) with commands such as “teleport”. Not sure if you’ve played it totally role-play or if you didn’t know about this tool. I don’t mean to toggle you into the dark side. :innocent:

Have fun and keep going!

2 Likes