例如地板面挖除後先填完地板完成面後才開始建造全區牆面及樓板最後才建造屋頂工程。
2:建築物屋頂類型
雖然開發團隊給予玩家多種類型的屋頂但造型也許並不是玩家所想要的,是否可新增跟物件方塊一樣的編輯功能。
可增加與刪減但是設定為屋頂方塊而不是物件方塊,也許這樣可以解決混亂AI建造順序的問題。
3:屋頂設定
本人是建築空間的設計者一個建築物中為何只限定只能有一個屋頂呢,一個建物也許區分好幾個區塊連結。
屋頂為呵只能設定一個呢,這問題該團隊因該可以改善的不是。
人物控制類
1:很佩服製作團隊對於人物工作類型可細部調整,但是全仰仗AI運算有時後人物還是會卡住,可否設計跟軍隊一樣的功能,讓玩家可更細部的控制人物行動減少卡住與BUG的發生。例如指定建設、指定拾取物件、指定伐木和指定工作區域等等等…。適當的指令能減少AI運算降低人物卡住與發呆的狀況發生,可能會很麻煩但可以提升遊戲的順暢及品質才會更有價值不是。
軍隊控制設定
1:目前測試版本中有多了弓箭手及戰鬥牧師,因該設置選取後直接用滑鼠就可點顯移動或攻擊目標,目前在操控上我覺得過於麻煩,還有定點防守吃飯需求時因該自己去吃飯後再回到防守點或讓玩家可設定防守巡邏區域。
2:(訓練)目前最新測試版本軍事升級需到三級才能轉防禦或弓箭手,但前提要足夠的怪物可練等,到後期怪物越來越強勢,軍隊人數鍊等卻越來越不容易,建議該戰鬥職業練到滿等級6等後可開啟製作訓練器具讓新戰士訓練,但訓練最多三等其餘等級需靠實戰取得。也有利補足人物死亡後之續戰力培養來填補空缺。
3:警鐘設置人民會徒手來回打怪這設定讓我滿疑惑的,如果有基本防禦的木劍為何不拿起武器攻擊呢??,設置武器架,只能放一級進戰武器,當警鐘響起時沒設定職業的平民降拿取武器應戰在敵人入侵旗幟15格方塊的範圍內,這樣是否較為真實。其餘職業將不會攻擊只會躲避或逃跑。

以上是我目前覺得可以改進的地方,提供一寫小小意見給大家參考,補充一下燈光的運算很嚇人,可有考慮優化燈光造成的延遲呢??期待正式上市的那一天。

1 Like

##Automatic Google Translation:
HI ~~ Developers Members Hello everyone I am from Taiwan players george Ku,
first of all thanks for your idea so interesting game where we play, you hard.

After more than a week gaming experience, I joined the test version to play,
some games I think we can do better set of changes, so providing a
some advice to give you a reference to the following is my opinion blue exhibitions.

Built Class
1: I recommend that the order should be forced to the floor construction> Wall and Floor> roof> Various decorative objects
I found was a small built in this area do not have problems, but if the construction of large-scale construction process was often chaotic, sequential AI work to reduce errors compared with the situation.
For example, to fill out the floor surface after completion of the floor surface after excavation began building the region’s walls and floors before finally roofing works.
2: The roof of the building type
, although the development team to give players a variety of types of roof shapes, but perhaps not the players want, whether objects can be added with the same editing function block.
But the increase is set to cut the roof box instead of the box object, perhaps it can solve the problem of confusion AI build order.
3: Roof set
himself a designer of architectural space in a building only define why it can only have a roof, a construction material may distinguish several blocks link.
Oh roof can only set one do that because of the problems the team can not improve. Character control Class 1: I admire the production team for the type of work people can fine-tuning, but all rely on the AI operation sometimes after people still stuck, whether the same design with military functions, allowing the player to control the character of a more detailed action to reduce card living with BUG occurred. Such as specifying construction, designated pick up objects, to specify logging and specify the work area, and so on and so on … Appropriate instruction can reduce AI computing and reduce people stuck in a daze situation occurs, can be troublesome, but can enhance the quality of the game will be smooth and not more valuable. Military control setting 1: How the beta version archers and fight the current pastor, because you can directly use the mouse to move or target point was the setting chosen, the current in the control I think it is too much trouble, there is a defensive sentinel eat the result of their own to dinner and then back to a defensive point or can be set to allow players to patrol the area when the defense needs. 2 :frowning: Training) The latest test version of the military escalation need to turn to the defense or three archers, but only enough to be practiced and other monsters, monster late getting stronger, the number of troops chain has become increasingly difficult and recommended that the fighting career reaches full grade 6 Once it can be opened so that the production of the training apparatus training new soldiers trained, but most need to rely on third-grade rest made ​​real. Continued fighting force also advantageous complement of culture after the death of the character to fill the vacancy. 3: set alarm People will hand back and forth over Daguai This sets me wondering if there is a basic defense Mujian why not take up arms to attack it ?? provided weapons rack, only to put a weapon into the war, when the alarm sounded when not setting occupational civilians taken down within a range of weapons to fight the enemy invasion banner 15 grid squares, whether this is more true. The remaining classes will not only avoid attack or escape.

These are currently think I can improve, providing a little advice to write your reference, add lighting operation is scary, consider optimizing lighting may have caused delay it ?? expect the official listing of the day.

2 Likes

Thanks for your translation