I had enough queued items in the Blacksmith crafting orders that there was a scroll button. Attempting to move one order to be deleted by dragging it down to the trash, caused all of the crafting orders to disappear. Any crafting jobs were then also gone, so the blacksmiths stopped working.
Not so bad, I can just queue all of the crafting again. Nope. Clicking on anything to craft, setting the amount or not setting the amount and clicking the hammer does nothing. The selection works, the animations work, but it doesn’t enqueue the order, so nothing will be crafted.
This only affects the Blacksmith. All other menus work.
- Removing the workshops does not fix problem.
- Closing application and reloading save does not fix the problem.
- Reloading earlier save fixes the problem. This appears to suggest that the problem is either corruption of that area in the save.
Steps to reproduce:
I haven’t tried to reproduce the problem. I was going to do so, but I got to playing the game and didn’t want to corrupt the game again. These steps are from what happened when I the problem happened. There might be separate conditions that I haven’t been able to test.
- Fill blacksmith with queued items. Problem occurred with Scroll button.
- Attempt to drag a queued item down to the trash bin.
Remove queued item.
All queued items were removed causing the blacksmiths to become idle. Was unable to craft anything after.
I’m going to try to reproduce the error, since I got the game back up to where it was when the error happened.
I still have the save file if you would like for me to upload it.
Versions and Mods:
Alpha 13, existed with Release update last Friday.
Windows 8.1 x64
AMD FM2 CPU and AMD R9 280 4GB