The Tennis court (not finished)

Hey guys, I’ve been working on a new project, Sad thing is my game keeps crashing every minute so I’m not sure if this will get as far as I hoped, But this is what I have currently :stuck_out_tongue:

I apologize if this is all I post on this, I really want to finish it, But it keeps giving me this every minute:

Yes the Hearthling’s are kissing but is the non responding / crashing reported or is it due to my pc? Any way hope you guys like what I’ve done so far :wink:

9 Likes

See @SteveAdamo, the potential for build competitions is limitless

3 Likes

yes, yes… I agree! :smile:

perhaps @Geoffers747 and I can put our heads together (his being the more handsome, of course) and come up with a new Stonehearth Building Extravaganza! competition, challenge … thing

stay tuned!

5 Likes

I feel like I should get an honourable mention at least for the idea if you two are going to take all the credit

Grumble, grumble, grumble

2 Likes

Today, Friday the 13th, We honour the Idea that @Newf came up with, we shall forever remember this day being Stonehearth Building Extravaganza Day.

Let’s have a two minute silence to make this official, Please no eating Doritos during this time period!

3 Likes

Cookies? I have eaten Cookies!!! PLEASE DONT HIT ME! :open_mouth:

Cookies huh? You must have joined the dark side!

Just kidding, Can’t punish someone for eating cookies, It’s a law or something!

2 Likes

Well - we do still have those things we need to give away.

Really loving the tennis court! Now we just need people to play tennis …

1 Like

Tennis Racket:
Craftable by carpenter
X3 Thread
X1 Wood
Tennis Ball:
Craftable by weaver
X2 Thread
X1 Leather

Mod, anyone?

2 Likes