Outdoor basketball Stadium

I hoped to post this yesterday but I ended up having to re-make this half way through due to a bug. I made a basketball stadium, my favourite sport, Just had to make a arena for it :blush:

This took around the line of 3K of stone and a lot of wood! Hope you guys like it! :wink:

14 Likes

WOW! that’s awesome! very very very good job! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: :smile:

2 Likes

Also I forgot to mention this will be the last arena type build I post here. I’m going to start focusing on making a city / town or different house designs now. Thanks for all the support on my recent builds it means a lot :smile:

3 Likes

Basketball
-2 Leather
-2 Thread
-1 Basket of Carrots (Dye? Idk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2 Likes

I know very little about coding at this very moment, I’m currently just getting prepared to learn it. So once I come more familiar with coding all its sourcing animations, ect I’ll defiantly give making these arena’s purpose. Well at least a basketball mod / football mod. Which would probably be coded to sync to the idle part so they’d only play when idle. But again I’m a noob at coding so could be a good while before I can try to make this happen :stuck_out_tongue:

No pressure to learn, mate! Just a fun idea that popped into my head, but it’s great that your considering it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d love to see if I could ever make mods. I’ve wanted to learn coding for some time now, Especially since playing Stonehearth. Defiantly no pressure just thought I’d mention I’d like to learn to code ect. It does sound extremely fun, Plus I feel there’s never been a better time to learn than now!

So yeah I have a load of idea’s for Stonehearth. I will make thread in a few months if I do get anywhere with coding :smile:

But thanks for all the continued idea’s and ways to make it a thing, I will defiantly make things craftable too, Like maybe a jacket to playing in, A ball ect :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes