The Sleeping Goblin? LoL

So, I return to see the goblin horde trying to take my stuff. I drop 3, and the 4th Goblin does this! Enjoy

BUAHAHAHAHA LOL.

Okay give your best caption or description on the Screenshot. This is just for fun.
:smile:

19 Likes

all he wanted was to join your town :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

NO Goblins allowed. Guess he didn’t read the sign on the way in

He did. It didn’t say “No goblins allowed” but “No! Goblins allowed!” He was slightly confused, to say the least, but he figured he could join.

9 Likes

‘’ these guys will never find out im a goblin’’

2 Likes

Aww… he just wanted to sleep. That’s like stealing the bed, anyway :laughing:

5 Likes

Through this goblin I finally begin to understand their mentality. From youth they are scorned and hated. They watch from the woods as the humans build happily and get along well. This causes one of two reactions, some steal resources in order to build their own kingdom, others have a more nasty jealous plan. They attempt to slay the humans and take their settlement for their own. Every so often one is nicer and less shy then the others and try to join the village peacefully.

8 Likes

Thanks for the point out on my sentencing. lol I corrected it.

Does anyone else think this could be a parody of Goldilocks and the Three Bears? Goblylocks? Instead shes a little goblin that instead tried to make three friends, one ran away, one was the footman and the other sat there crying (which was just right?). Tried looting but the stone was too heavy, the berries to sticky but the wood was just right. Now Goblylocks is trying out the beds.

4 Likes

Besides jokes, this should be considered a bug. But it’s so funny I would let it be.

Anyway, paging @sdee. They must see this :smile:

5 Likes

well you can expect as the devs have made the goblins more clever by using the Hearthling ai

3 Likes

I have encountered this multiple times now. If the bed is outside and available (which would happen because the goblins scare the villagers out of bed.), they will take it and sleep. Awesome to see and watch. If it is a bug, they should just leave it. Now when titan or other monsters come to be, I hope they don’t do this. LOL

3 Likes

lets write it in as a scenario

1 Like

Yes, but they aren’t supposed to use other faction stuff.

@micheal_handy76_mh , I agree with you.

3 Likes

i think they should take the bed and then sleep in it

2 Likes

Okay I 100% Agree to that. Even better. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ha! He didn’t want to sleep on the ground, your beds are much more comfy. :smile:

3 Likes

First time it happened I was waiting for him to wake up and torch the bed afterwards,then bust out a Goblin gang hand signal saying “Goblins 4 Life!” and run off into the woods :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This one is starting to bug me :confused:

Yeah, they keep “stealing” my beds and it’s hilarious watching them snooze away while my footman rush their way

12 Likes