Stream Highlights +

Also: OMG WOMBATS

3 Likes

Of course :merry:
Just meant it like emphasizing that it is indeed a shorter being and not the usual height weā€™re used to with the other hearthlings :3

3 Likes

Canā€™t believe it took this long for wombats to get into the game. Can we harvest raw cuteness from them?

If you ever need tribal wombats I should still have these tucked away somewhere.
https://sea2.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/stonehearth/1146/e35d33c6016b47b4.gif

6 Likes

Dwarf : Human = Wombat people : Rabbit people ?!?

(in other words, perhaps wombat people could be a re-skin for the Dwarf race, for if/when someone creates a race that re-skins Humans as Rabbits to enable a full Clan Amberstone town?)

4 Likes

Donā€™t really need a re-skin :slight_smile: Thereā€™s already a half functional amberstone clan faction mod and itā€™s only a matter of time before someone makes a fully fledged, working with unique quest and all one :slight_smile:

Same for those wonderful tribal wombats :smiley: Canā€™t wait for the Wombat Clan mod :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And in thst case: inb4 wombat-combat!

2 Likes

Mammoth people : Ogre
Yeah, I have those as well. :wink: Both the wombats and the mammoths would have to be shopped up before use though. And the mammoth should preferably have itā€™s own rig to allow for some trunk related awesomeness.

2 Likes

You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I finally got one! So freaking giddy with excitement lol

3 Likes