Dev stream #259

So, there was a dev stream sometime this week that I missed because I thought the new sched was just going to be Thurs night. Does this mean that the sched has changed and there won’t be one tonight? If so were can I find the new sched because doing a topic search didn’t help and the only official Stonehearth twitter I could find(which is how most streamers announce any changes to their streams.) Hasn’t made a tweet in almost two years.

2 Likes

From Stonehearth.net:

COME SAY “HI” ON TWITCH!
We stream our development!

Weekly Dev Streams: Thursday, 6:00pm PST

Quarterly Europe/Update Streams: Wednesday, 8:30am:
Wed, Feb 8th
Wed, May 10th
Wed, Aug 9th
Wed, Nov 8th

All those times are US Pacific time.

Come say hi and ask questions at twitch.tv/stonehearth

Yesterday morning’s steam was the first quarterly update. There will be a stream tonight (Nikki!).

Keep in mind some changes to the schedule for the next few weeks (lots of travel for the team):

Week of 2/13 – Should have a Desktop Tuesday as usual, but no stream on Thursday, 2/16.
Week of 2/20 and 2/27 – No Desktop Tuesdays, but streams should happen on Thursday 2/23, and 3/2
Week of 3/6 – Neither Desktop Tuesday nor Stream, as the team is heading to Boston for PAX east
Week of 3/13 – No Desktop Tuesday, but stream should happen as usual on 3/16

4 Likes

Thank you, that was extremely helpful.

3 Likes

Also, some of the streams are available as VODs here: Twitch

We’re also exporting the streams to the Youtube channel: YouTube

3 Likes

Good to hear macOS/Linux versions mentioned, but I was confused by what was said. It sounded like there is an increased chance that other platform alphas might be released, but no firm commitments.

That sounds like a bit of a tease really, apparent progress with no actual progress.

Thanks for the stream :slight_smile: