Stonehearth Roadmap

Apparently on the development road map, there is this

Farmer (in progress!)

tweaked the title a bitā€¦ :wink:

and since weā€™re drawing attention to the map, hereā€™s all the updatesā€¦

• Saving and loading games (in progress!)
  • Time controls - pause, fast-forward (in progress!)
  • Farmer (in progress!)
  • Animals (deer, sheep, etc) (in progress!)
  • Player Pets (in progress!)
  • Above-ground resources (stone, plants, etc) (in progress!)
  • Scenario API (in progress!), DONE!
  • Seed the world with scenarios, DONE!
  • Scenario randomization, DONE!

im particularly interested in hearing more about the scenario work! :+1:

edit: forgot about this threadā€¦ merged!

2 Likes

They should give miturion a call over then

It finally feels as if weā€™re starting to see some meat added to the glorious skeleton we currently have.

The future is looking bright.

Iā€™m glad we have each other.

Even if everybody in the comment sections think youā€™re on the dev team, I really need to step up my marketing campaign.

2 Likes

haha! itā€™s my disarming good looks that have helped me win over the massesā€¦ what can I say? :smile:

but I really do want to hear more about the scenario progressā€¦ this is where things start to get really interesting!

2 Likes

In fact we already have some scenarios in the game like the herds of animals, there are other scenarios like ruins, etc but there are no scripts to generate the ruins^^ You can see the Scenario API in the folder.

yetā€¦ there are no scripts, yetā€¦ :smile:

now that i know something may be stubbed out (?), my mind is racingā€¦ only 5 more hours till i can head home and start futzing with thisā€¦ :running:

1 Like

Normaly not because itā€™s done but they will add new scripts. Play with the trapper is now more fun but Iā€™m asking myself what is the ā€œtrap flingerā€ for the trapper^^

i would assume thats the targeting reticule you get when you want to place a trap, ā€œflingā€ it on an unsuspecting animal?

You can see it in the trapper folder in Stonehearth.smod itā€™s like a crossbow.

I think the little roadmap needs an update ^^ The game master still shows 0%, even though 3 categories are listed as DONE :3

My farming mod is pretty much broken, because @RepeatPanā€™s rp broke. Although the farming mod was pretty advanced compared to the current content in the game, they plan a more advanced mini-game. Which I am curious how those will be.

RP itself works fine here, the console works, tim and dd works as one expects them toā€¦ diyt seems to have a broken sapling, admittedly, but what exactly did break?

well it used the diyt rp. It did not work, and you announced stopping rp development so I did not really look into it. But dont bother repairing it solely for me tho. I am working on something else currently (secret :smile:) and the egypt mod is on the backburner.

Hmmā€¦ everyone, either beg @Miturion to tell us or just fire away guesses! Go!

Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t repair what isnā€™t brokenā€¦ You can try downloading the current code from git, Iā€™ve pushed it. Maybe Iā€™ve made a fix that I hadnā€™t pushed yet - but rp_diy_trees definitely works.

Nooo, Nooo I wonā€™t tell. I wont tell. No, not the hose please, PLEASeee. :scream_cat:

I dunno, Then it might not be broken currently. I am not fixing it atm. Especially not now they are working on farming themselves.

Is the roadmap on the website currently updated? It looks like it isnā€™t.

Mason is listed 2 times in the roadmap.

yeah, folks keep mentioning this in the blog post commentsā€¦ :smile:

I only just noticed this myselfā€¦ :blush: