Stonehearth partially loads.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Game (Tried Steam, and Desktop Shortcut.)
Black screen, no noise, mouse icon works, but menu/menu graphic don’t load.
I have a few mods, it could be them. Mod I have installed:
- Magic Combat
- Wizard Quest
- [ACE] TMD - Tier (1,2,3) Buildings [3 Different Mods]
- Nordlingmod [KINGDOM] [ACE+Vanilla]
- Even More Starting Hearthlings
- Building Colors
- Extra Map Options
- Swamp Biome + Firefly Clan + Beast Tamer
- Missing Weapons
- Swords AND Plowshares
- Authorized Community Expansion (ACE)
I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, then verified file integrity, yet it still doesn’t work.
Version Number and Mods in use:
- Don’t know how to check the version.
- 11 Mods
- I have a low-quality laptop from a few years ago, and when I was running mods before the latest update, it was fine. It runs very well without mods, but when I removed them it still didn’t work. I redownloaded all the mods after the update. (;=new line)
- Inspirion 5555
- AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 ; Graphics 2.20 GHz
- 6.00 GB (4.94 GB usable.)
If it’s the mods, I’d like to know which ones I need to redownload, and which ones to completely remove.