Stonehearth Needs All The Love

As an avid lover of games such as Minecraft, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and The Sims, I found myself overcome with joy every play session of Stonehearth. Without spewing nonsense, I’ll try and summarize my love for this game with a little story.

This is my favorite moment so far-- One of my first settlements was attacked, after I tried to ignore my first goblin shakedown. Upon defending my base, my 3 footmen had fallen, and as my villagers were being slaughtered, one managed to slip away and get a footman to his bed. Everyone was dead and as the footman woke, he is greeted by 7-8 Goblins and 3 Wolves. I assumed it was all over, 1 unit, vs roughly 10? Certainly… a spectral tiger won’t randomly spawn directly in-front of him and proceed to kill everything before running out of the village and despawning… right? Wrong. It was so bewildering I was walking around talking to my monitor like a crazy person.

All in all, fantastic game, hit the spot for what I expect from games these days, and then some. I cannot wait to see what the future holds! Thank you for making a game I’ll proudly call a favorite.

17 Likes

Hahaha, @malley will be happy to hear that! That cat’s his easter egg.

7 Likes

I’m glad my Jack-o was able to save the day ; )

5 Likes

With relative ease I might add! I wish I had enough skill to bring a village back that far into the game with only 1 citizen, had to abandon him unfortunately… my theory is he’s riding that spectral tiger in data heaven.

3 Likes