StoneHearth HELP

Buongiorno , ho comprato Stonehearth e da subito ho cominciato ad avere problemi (il gioco si chiudeva nella creazione del mondo) e come mi ha consigliato un mio amico aspettavo un aggiornamento , oggi 20/07/2015 il gioco è stato rimosso e che io sappia non ho ricevuto rimborso. Attendo la conferma di rimborso o la riconsegna del gioco. (Il gioco è stato acquistato tramite key da un altro sito)
Gioco su STEAM

hey there @Archer_Gamer … welcome aboard! :smile:

here’s my Google translated version of your post:

Good morning , I bought Stonehearth and immediately I started having problems (the game was closed in the creation of the world ) and as a friend of mine advised me to expect an update today 07.20.2015 the game has been removed and that I know i did not receive a refund. I await confirmation of redemption or return of the game . ( The game was purchased through key from another site )
Game on STEAM

if you are looking for a refund, you would have to reach out to contact@radiant-entertainment.com … but if you are having a problem getting the game to load, perhaps we can assist! :smile: :+1:

can you provide any other details? are you running the most recent developer build, or the more stable Alpha 10 build?

and here’s my response, poorly translated with Google’s help:

se siete alla ricerca di un rimborso, si dovrebbe raggiungere i contact@radiant-entertainment.com … ma se si hanno problemi a trovare il gioco a caricare , forse siamo in grado di aiutare ! : smile : : +1 :

si può fornire altri dettagli ? sono in esecuzione più recente generazione sviluppatore , o il più stabile Alpha 10 costruire ?

3 Likes

never trust google translator, i once translated a story from Arabic to English, but the Arabic looked way easier to read :joy:

1 Like

Another translation suggestion:

Se volete un rimborso è necessario contattare contact@radiant-entertainment.com, ma se avete difficoltà a caricare il gioco, forse ci può aiutare.
Potete fornire più dettagli? Si sta utilizzando la versione più recente del sviluppatore (alpha 11 early release) o, il più stabile, Alpha 10?

I don’t speak italian, but I always found it easy to understand, so I also tried a translator but starting from my own lenguaje :smile: I don’t know whether this one is better or more understandable, but i hope he gets the message with both. (delete it if it does not proceed).

Kyth.

@Archer_Gamer , remember that you get the updates for free! You don’t have to pay for each new version that comes out. :smile:

Right now the game is in Alpha, so there are bugs and sometimes people get crashes at start like you had, but with some help from here they get their games running fine.

1 Like