Stonehearth Alpha 13 crashing (previously worked)

windows 10 32 bit
nvida is updated
java is updated and intel is updated

do you know how i can play this agin because i was playing alpha 12 up till this happened when i got the latest version of stone harth.

I had a similar issue when I updated. From digging around I found the cause to be installed mods. Do/Did you have any installed?

no

i completly uninstaled steamed and only reinstalled stone harth but now i can play alpha 12 just fine thier must be something wrong with alpha 13???

why would alpha 12 work but not 13?
would you know how to get a stand alone client for the game.
i know its alot to ask so you dont have to awnswer all questions.

Hey there @moneybaglets, sorry to hear that you are having trouble launching the latest Stonehearth Alpha. Let me see if I can help you get it fixed.

1. It would appear (according to Steam) that Stonehearth is running…but you cannot see it in the basic task manager view. Can you try opening the “more details” view and see if you can locate Stonehearth in the list there?
  2. When you attempted to launch the game, did Stonehearth appear to launch at all? Did you see a window open, hear the music, anything like that?
  3. Can you upload your stonehearth.log and crash.dmp files from your game directory? They should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth by default. You will need to “zip” the crash.dmp before uploading it. To upload, simply “drag and drop” the files into the editor while replying, or use the upload button from the toolbar.

nvm here it is

crash.dmp (113.0 KB)