Stone craft and fine stone craft - content

I would think that the actual errors here are nr. 1 and 3, and the rest of the errors occur because of those. Those two errors are also only occurring because the game can’t find the files those paths are point to.

The first error wants to find the file ‘/fine_stone_craft/construction/stone_window_frame_tall/stone_window_frame_tall_ghost.json’. I’ve highlighted the part where the problem is, it should be like this instead: '/fine_stone_craft/entities/construction/…’. So, in the you’d have to change from ‘file(/construction/…)’ to ‘file(/entities/construction/…)’, here comes a list of where the changes need to happen:

• stone_window_frame_tall.json (3 times)
  • stone_window_frame_tall_ghost.json (2 times)
  • stone_window_frame_tall_iconic.json (1 time)
  • stone_window_frame_tall_fine.json (3 times)
  • stone_window_frame_tall_fine_ghost.json (2 times)
  • stone_window_frame_wide_ghost.json (2 times)
  • stone_window_frame_wide_fine_ghost.json (2 times)

The third error wants to load the file ‘/fine_stone_craft/entities/construction/stone_window_frame_wide_fine/stone_window_frame_wide_ghost.json’ which is almost correct except that the file’s name is ‘stone_window_frame_wide_fine_ghost.json’. The problem is in the file stone_window_frame_wide_fine.json in its mixins value, so just change that one.

yay mr @Drotten u are the man!!!

now all i have to do is change the icons in recipes and the ingredients

epic looking mod =]
ill defently need to try it sometime

i havent gotten to the build brushes or the icons for fine stone bed or chair, in the recipes.but its coming along.

check out new post…

Would love to see this on PraiseDB - http://praisedb.x10.bz/

1 Like