Stone Chest not clickable

Summary:
I had my hearthlings place down several stone chests, each one block apart from each other. Out of about 18 chests, 2 are not clickable. I reloaded the game after saving and no change.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Not sure

Expected Results:
Chest clickable to view contents.
Actual Results:
Cannot click chest.
Notes:
This seemed to happen randomly.
Attachments:
None
Version Number and Mods in use:

System Information:

hey there @Rizzano, welcome to the discourse :smile:

as you said it persists through save/load, would you be able to provide your save?

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

2 Likes

Ignore my post. I guess I had tried to double place the chests in the same spot and they were not yet placed, because 5 minutes into the save load, they placed the chests. It just LOOKED like they were already there because of the order of placement in the same spot twice made the chests look already there.

2 Likes

alright, glad to hear it wasnt actually a bug :slightly_smiling:

1 Like