Bug - Amberstone Questline

I’ve been doing a play through on northern alliance and ive reached the point in the story where you place down the charging stones for them to charge up but when i set them to be placed they stay as a ghost. This has happened with a few other items such as beds which is just sold but i need this item for the story. I used the item stamp tool to place forceflly a new one but nothing happend when it charged up and now i have 2 charging stones. I’ve searched all my chests and i cant find where the item is stored.
Unstable Branch 1.0

Welcome to the forum, @Fergus_Johnstone :slightly_smiling_face:

Can they reach the iconic charging stone?
It seems as if no one was free to place it :thinking:
If you have the savefile where this is happening, could you upload it so that devs can take a look at it?

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1533757481125.zip (9.5 MB)

i hope i did this right :smile:

after multiple hours without it being placed its finally placed?

I saw one on top of the higher hill, they probably needed a ladder to reach it?

The other one must be in a stockpile or in someone’s backpack, since I couldn’t locate it manually.

Thank you!!! It must have spawned on a higher hill that the hearthlings didn’t have access to because its now placed when i put a ladder up to it to reach something else. Cheers for checking it out for me :smile: