my geomancer no matter how hard i try will not put down a sun or a moon stone i need help.
Hmm, do you mean wet and dry stones? Can you describe the problem in more detail? For example, what level is your geomancer, what is in your inventory, and what did you ask them to do? Pictures would also be great.
level 2 geomancer
I mean the stone that puts down that area of grass that is lighter that is the shape of a happy sun
Is it possible that there are obstructions such as small plants or uneven terrain? Some of the summon stones don’t overwrite those sort of things while others do, so it can catch you off guard (it took me ages to figure out why I couldn’t place a dry riverbed in a field lol.) IIRC sunstones will happily fill/cover holes, but can’t be placed over any kind of entities or buildings (e.g. roads.)
Or are you able to place the ghost fine, and the geomancer won’t take the stone to its place? If so, it may be a problem with access to the area or to the sun stone, or it might be that the geomancer is busy with other tasks.
If it’s not one of those easy-to-eliminate problems (by which I mean things you can check for yourself), uploading a save file will probably help the devs figure out what’s going on
my geomancer is idle and is able to get to the open field. it also will not pick up the summoning stone and the ghost will show up
That sounds like the summoning stone is unreachable for him.
If you upload the savefile we can diagnose it:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.