Stockpiles reset to none when reloading

Summary:
I have noticed that when I reload the game in the current version, my stockpile always defaults back to none, and hearthlings stop using it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make stockpile
  2. Set content to all
  3. Save and reload the game

Expected Results:
Stockpile should still be set to all

Actual Results:
The stockpile is set to None

Notes:
N/A

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 24.10.3 release 849 (64) unstable branch no mods

System Information:
Windows 10 Home
Intel Core I5-2400 CPU 3.10Ghz
16Gb DDR3 Ram
&4 bit operating system

1 Like

I thought this was fixed? :thinking:
Thanks for reporting.

I was noticing this in a previous version (haven’t played latest). I was hosting a multiplayer map, with my game settings set to default stockpiles to None. When loading the save game, any stockpiles I had set to All got reset to None, while any that were set to anything other than All remained with their settings.

1 Like

Ah, for multiplayer this is not fixed yet, but we have a task for it in our list, will get to it soon.

Just to note, my bug did not happen in multiplayer, but a normal singleplayer game, on hardmode.

1 Like

Summary:

After I played with my save file again, I noticed that my hearthlings suddenly started to ignore restocking the items to the supply containers, even though there are plenty resources available to pick up.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Craft and place a supply container
  2. Assign a resource to the container
  3. Reload the save file and see if the bug takes effect

Notes:

I’ve replaced the container and re-assigned the resource countless times, yet nothing changed.

Mods: No stockpile manipulating mods such as Better Storage were used

1 Like

Do you have the ‘storage filter set to none by default’ option enabled?
This looks like an issue already reported that after loading a savefile, all the storages would change their filters to ‘None’ if this option is checked, which is pretty inconvenient. :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, I do. It’s strange, though because the resources are still selected. That also explains why none of my hearthlings bothered to store something until I placed a brand new container :confused:

1 Like