Some new goodness delivered to our almost-Alpha 17 release branch, including some cool building and scaffolding improvements.
IMPORTANT: Have a structure that isn’t building properly or won’t build at all? Try this release — but be aware that the new building/scaffolding upgrades will not work on buildings-in-progress. So please start buildings with a clean slate (placing a saved template is fine). We really want to know how these fixes work for you… so post your results in Discourse.
- New ahead-of-time scaffolding system: Hearthlings now think hard about scaffolding before they start building, resulting in fewer unbuildable structures. Will not work for buildings that are already in-progress.
- Fix for combat UI not unlocking party when footman is promoted
- Fix for combat units not patrolling
- Fix for error when tearing down scaffolding: ‘invalid reference in native destination::get_reserved’
- Fix to farm level requirement not showing when first creating a farm
- Fix for too many monster spawns on hard mode due to generator timer calculation errors
- Fix for ai spin when trying to sleep after a bed’s owner has changed
- Repairing turrets and traps no longer requires a repair pack
- Fix engineers repairing traps and turrets that are targeting an enemy/in combat