Moar fixes for Alpha 15 on our Steam unstable branch!
Keep those bug reports coming….
Here’s what you’ll find in this release:
- Fix for farmers not replanting after harvesting.
- Fix for full storage containers not being reconsidered when an item is taken out, which means the containers are never refilled after item is taken out.
- Get rid of free-standing columns when in xray mode.
- Fix bug where furniture could not be placed on upper levels of in-progress buildings.
- Fix hitching when starting and stopping the follow path mover consecutively. Also enable path visualization when chasing entities.
- Fix for a edge case where crop’s harvestable flag was off from growing component’s growth stage, making the crop appear harvestable but it actually was not.
- Prevent pathfinder renderer from generating a lot of garbage every time it updates the path. Fixes a huge memory leak when debug paths are turned on.
- Fix wait encounters (e.g. crypt spawn necromancer) being triggered again in a loaded game.
- Backwards compatibility for wall roofs.
- Roofs walls now do not fill holes in floors.
- Destroy orphaned bait traps.
- Fix get_contiguous_regions bug.
- Speed up camp placement by 10x.
- Fix inventory-related save/load issues.
- Improved logging for AI issues.
- Added resource counts to template screen and building summary screen.