Spikey Biome Help

This seems like a perfect homeland for the “evil unicorns” ? as refered to in stream 298 :smile:
What about mountain goats? wyvern? scorpions? Maybe even a hard focus on the rock golems and pepplings?

I would take a look at mountain firs and how they establish themself in cracks on mountainsides. Down in the buttom on the plains (where i imagine the evil unicorns roaming around) there should be some dark magic trees and bushes, maybe the bushes could have some berries that are toxic and that is what the unicorns get evil from? farting and creating a devasting mist all over :smile:

Then the campaign could evolve around cleaning that mess up and restore the unicorns to their original state as a more positive creature?

Maybe some pools of healing waters could be spawned and scattered up on the higher levels, that could be one of the answers to the cure?

hahaha good job and i look forward to see what you come up with! :jubilant:

1 Like

Looking at the rock spires formations reminded me of a time-lapse minecraft build by Shanooty:

hqdefault

Autumn Fantasy by Shanooty

Dude i love your ideas!! they are amazing, sorry i didn’t respond yesterday. as it was my first day on discourse i couldn’t reply after like 15 or so replies which was really really annoying.

Anyway all that stuff is waaaaay too hard for me to code xD

For now I’m working on another biome with some slightly easier extra things to add. I plan on getting better and better at modding this game and one day when i feel like it wont be too hard, ill give that a go!

Maybe even the labyrinth idea :3

Also @Fornjotr YES I NEED TO ADD UNICORNS XD

I had this idea for a creature with spiked arms that digs into walls, so it can climb up without ladders.
Way to hard for me to make now but would be so cool. Just seeing like this screeching disgusting creature climbing up your pillar ready to devour you pops at the top :joy:

3 Likes

When can we expect a release?

:merry:

1 Like

Nice Biome looking forward to see this getting built and build my own town in this beautiful place :smiley:

1 Like