Some "ground" problem with my "lings

So guys,

I’ve played for like 40hours on this game, and every game, that thing happen:
screenshot

So yeah, every game i played, my 'lings got stuck into the ground or in some walls.
Ho yeah, it happens when my "lings rest near the fire, Dunno why, but 2 "lings just sit next to each others and when they gonna stand up, it bug them into the ground.

And recently i got big lags with the anvil, when i open the anvil workshop. That make all the game going pretty laggy but no crashbox pop out. Just going more and more and more laggy to the point i just alt-Tab and shut the game down via the task manager cuz it’s too laggy to close the game via the menu.

So yeah, so far, i’m pretty happy with the game.

They are being punished by the gods for their treasonous crimes against the goblin rulers.

My thanks for your usefull answer.

Much obliged!

Welcome to the forum, @Arimaintho :smile:

I remember some bugs related to the anvil, but I can’t seem to find one like yours, so it might be new.

This is quite weird. We’ve had some bugs that made hearthlings buried in the ground, but never something so simple as sitting on the fire.

Do you have a savefile where this is happening? If so, could you upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox (or whatever free hosting site) and paste the link here? It’d be useful for the devs.

Thanks for reporting!