Siyer the Tortured stuck in gate

Summary:
I let Siyer the Tortured approach my wall, he triggered the Cobblestone Fence Gate to open and he got stuck. My combat party wasn’t being attacked.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Build wall across an opening with only a Cobblestone Fence Gate to allow passage.
  2. Let Siyer the Tortured reach your Gate untouched.

Expected Results:
See him get stuck?
Actual Results:
See him get stuck.
Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
release-687 (x64) no mods
System Information:

Hi @Rognis, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Do you have the savefile where the zombie is stuck at the gate? If so, could you upload it?
To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

I have the game that it happened in but I didn’t think at the time to keep a separate save for when the bug occured. I will keep that in mind for future bug submissions.

1 Like

1483135575692.zip (9.1 MB)
Alright! It happened again. I uploaded the save file. They’re not “stuck”, as far as I know? My soldiers were exchanging blows with the orcs and goblin and all of a sudden they stopped, hit the gate a couple times and then stopped entirely. My guys are still attacking them but the orcs and goblins aren’t doing anything. I paused it as soon as I noticed and saved the game.

It wasn’t exactly the same as before though. In my original post, Siyer approached the gate and stood there before any of my soldiers were in range. In this reply, my knight moved into the gate and maybe caused a targeting issue?

1 Like

It occurred again with an orc, before my soldiers interacted with him Shiv Dullbrain stopped attacking and isn’t moving. I attached a link for the save in this comment.