Signery mod gives bug

Signery mod is gives error

Would suggest posting it inside this thread to help the modder and specify a bit more what kind of error your getting

1 Like

release-862 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: invalid file path ‘/signery/recipes/mason/banner_simple_mason_recipe.json’.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:40: in function ‘load_json’
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:269: in function ‘_build_craftable_recipe_list’
…nehearth/services/server/job/job_info_controller.lua:106: in function ‘activate’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:309: in function ‘create_controller’
…earth/services/server/job/player_jobs_controller.lua:55: in function ‘_ensure_job_id’
…earth/services/server/job/player_jobs_controller.lua:84: in function ‘get_job’
stonehearth/services/server/job/job_service.lua:75: in function ‘get_job_info’
…/server/encounters/quiet_unlock_recipe_encounter.lua:15: in function ‘start’
…ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:128: in function ‘start’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:405: in function ‘_start_encounter’

…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:377: in function <…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:377>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:377: in function ‘_fire_alarms’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:458: in function ‘_on_event_loop’
…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:47: in function <…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:46>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:63: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:63>
this signery bug

@stonemonkey hey man this guy has some bugs with your Signery Mod thought i let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can not see his workshop when I get promoted to a settler (example Mason)

Thanks @Banto

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. Was this a previous save or a completely new start? Also is this multiplayer or single?

single game was new start

I just ran both the .smod and the steam versions of the mod and cannot duplicate this behavior. Can you walk me through the steps you used to create the issue?

I entered the game and activated the mode

maybe my mod might be wrong?

Are you using the steam version of the mod or the one you got from this site?

I do not have my steam account you can give me the link to mod you use

Same as the one @Banto provided.

Thanks mod is working

That is good news. Thanks for the update.