Settings AA-Slider

Huhu,

i dont know if this is a bug or if its only was forget to set it back ^^ but the AA-Slider in the settings has at the moment only Off and Slide1 (a little bit) - originally it was 4 (with ln18 for the en.json).

sooo im realy dont know if its a feature or because of bugfixing it was forget to set it back ^^ i have changed for the moment the name of slider1 from “a little bit” to “on” xD

but im honestly i have changed it back to 4 possible settings and there are no changes between 2 and 4 - so i think its not implented anymore or off and on are enough now ^^

1 Like

i dont know why i remember this now but

99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs in the code
Take one down, patch it around.

127 lttle bugs in the code…

:smiley:

2 Likes

Ha! Certainly seems to be the case, doesn’t it?

Heh. Right now, it’s only on/off (I replaced the old MSAA code with much faster/smaller SMAA code). In the future, we’ll probably include temporal SMAA, which will add another AA level, so I figured just leave the slider as-is. It does look a little odd right now, though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhhh thank you for the reply @not_owen_wilson :smiley: so i will only change the info from “a little bit” to “on” in the en.json - so it doenst look odd :wink:

little info as well because i dont know if @tom has mention my or steves message :wink:

firepit_effect -> second Sound renamed to Sound2 for the Mixin
Ironpike -> ilevel 1337 to 6
footmen -> xp per hit from 2 to 10

green_firepit_effect doenst work correct (loop of ignite sound because he use a mixin to
the normal fire and has two entites named Sound there. -> Jonzoid has
helped with this ^^
iron_pike.json - i have set it to 6 because the dagger has also level 7 but deals more damage ^^
footman_description.json - i have set it to 10 so the leveling isnt so fast but you doesnt need
lots of swordmens to stay alive ^^

issues also present in 256 ^^