Rough consep design, would it be to big to build?

I scratched out a very rough idea of a base. Would this be to big to build for the game ? Any advise is welcome as this will be my first try at building.

hey there @Castlesrule,

that might be too big, at the very least it’s going to take a long time to build, i think the best way to go about it is to split the building into multiple sections and build them one at a time, that way you’re less likely to run into problems…

but i’ve ever really been a great builder, so my advice might actually be terrible, i’m going to page @micheal_handy76_mh and @Kythandra to see if they can give you any building tips.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will split it. Needed to first get some measurements. Hopefully it will be a bit higher and I need to figure out were to place my farms. The middle section is to big, but as I said this is a rough idea.

Definitely find a way to make it modular/ in stages and it can be done.

Such a big structure will tax the game a lot. It will take the game a huge amount of time to plan and to build. May be too much.
One question. Is the structure hollow or solid? I advise solid (or leave a way out), otherwise hearthlings may end up trapped in the interior.
In any case you will need to place ladders against the outer (or ring) walls close to where they link with the central structure. The hearthlings will need them to deconstruct the scaffolding they will build on top of them.
Architecturaly I don’t see many issues. What shows in the picture is buildable.

Have Fun, Kyth.

PS: why does the roof on the short wing of the main building does not show?

2 Likes

Thanks, that part of the roof was not build. Currently it is hollow.