Returning after almost a year

When i was browsing steam i saw i had not played the game for almost a year. Interested about how the game progressed i started playing again (multiplayer omg :slight_smile: )

I started a new singleplayer game, got the new welcoming birth ( loved that one) choose my new banner and ordered the first buildings to be created. And there lies the problem. None of the basis structures would be finished. BEfore i had no issues getting these builds done.

Anyone else had this? Did i miss some new part where i have to wait untill a certain point before i can build? Any suggestions to get them back to building?

1 Like

I’d suggest in your steam settings tab to put it to “latest” and use the new builder. Old one is a wee bit broken atm, and will be scrapped in favour of the new one soon

3 Likes

In the unstable version, the Ascendancy templates can be placed from the template list of the new builder (I believe they’re at the bottom). Please use those, the old builder ones are broken. We’ll try to migrate the RC ones soon too.

3 Likes

Can we get the option to delete old templates we don’t want? Some of mine are even broken and don’t load properly. Or is there any way to delete a template through the new builder?

There’s currently no way through the new builder, but we’ll add it as soon as we can, that’s obviously planned. :confused:

You can try deleting them from the old builder’s list (though that can throw errors because the new builder’s not aware that you deleted them while running the game) or just go to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_objects\stonehearth\building_templates folder and delete them manually.

3 Likes