[Res] Shepherd LUA Error

I am running the latest available build (0.1.0 375 64 bit), and after creating a shepherd and pasture, I keep getting a repeated LUA popup every few minutes with the same error. I made a screenshot of it here:

Screen shot

Coincidentally, I also now have the same problem where the LUA has spiked to 93% and the game has slowed to a crawl.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! From the information in the screenshot, I was able to track down the shepherd bug and it should be fixed for the next patch. We are also looking into the LUA performance problem.

7 Likes

amazing, truly amazing. now i will actually be able to tell people your working to get it fixed. :smile:

@8BitCrab - I believe Ponder just found the bug that was pegging lua usage at 100%. Patch likely available within a day or two.

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback, i will tell people this when they ask :smile:

1 Like

Ponder needs to post here so I can Like it also TY Albert and Ponder! Well and the Support Crab :slight_smile:

i didnt exactly do anything… but your welcome :smile:

Sure you did! Your helping them sift through the forums and bringing it to their attention. :slight_smile: have a good day!

I wish i had a personal support crab… sounds like an awesome thing :smiley: but im glad that these issues are being fixed… yay!!!

Although… if we had a support llama as well im 99.9% sure these issues would have already been fixed :wink:

PS… we need llamas in stonehearth to appease the llama god… obviously.

1 Like

im not a personal support crab, as i support the entire community :wink:

[quote=“AdriannaVentara, post:9, topic:12996”]
Although… if we had a support llama as well im 99.9% sure these issues would have already been fixed
[/quote]that probably true :laughing: