[Res] Frozen while partially sitting in chair

resolved

Title: Frozen while partially sitting in chair

Summary: Once, I had my carpenter become frozen after eating, with his character offset to the point where he was only half sitting on the chair. Seems low-priority to me, but I hadn’t seen a post about it yet, so I thought I’d mention it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Promote a settler to carpenter.
  2. Create two tables and six chairs–arrange them in a typical “dining room” fashion.
  3. When the carpenter gets hungry and picks a specific chair he might become frozen and offset from the chair.

Expected Results: The carpenter would eat and then get back up.

Actual Results: He became frozen–half on the chair.

Notes:

Attachments: Stonehearth Alpha 1: Bugs! timestamp 18:30, if description wasn’t clear enough

Versions and Mods: Alpha 1, no mods

System Information: Windows 7, Intel i7-3520M CPU @ 2.9GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores, 8 Gigs of RAM, NVidia NVS 5200M

That’s a weird one. Here are two screens I made out of your video so people can see it.

I can see you have also the minus stockpile counter. You can like the first post here or let a comment here about this one. But, a carpenter half sitting on the chair… I haven’t heard of that before.

While mine carpenter was sitting half on the chair, he was not frozen. He just did eat and hop off again.

Okay, thanks for this - the best place to put this is over 'ere which is a link pretty sure most people are familiar with by now, but it is the best place to post bugs as it’s where the devs will be checking, thanks for reporting