Request for the artists here

Yumewomita. i had a dream.

Can anyone draw a white haired girl laying on the front of a car but in the reverse way, with a street, houses and trees on the back. i dont want to forget about this dream.

1 Like

This is a ā€¦ rather odd request.

You will probably find more help in other places on the internetā€¦

2 Likes

If your going to have dreams about women donā€™t share them

3 Likes

Newf if you think of it that way then you are the dirty minded o.o

And thanks to me, you never will. Because Iā€™m pretty sure this image will haunt you.

As requested: houses (2), trees (3), a street (1), a car in reverse (1, yellow, license plate ā€˜CARā€™), a white-haired girl laying in front of it (1, pink clothing, white hairs).

Itā€™s definitely a girl due to, but not limited to:

• pink clothing
  • a great deal of white hair that is not an afro, but comes close
  • something that looks like lipstick

#Youā€™re welcome!

6 Likes

There are times when I am not quite sure what to make of you @RepeatPan, but itā€™s fair to say that Iā€™ve fallen a little bit in love with you after this.

3 Likes

the girl had a white overall and the car was also whiteā€¦ the houses werent like that they were japanese-modern styled and also there were more houses then that.

Thenm it must been like this. Japanese houses and trees on her back. white car, white clothing.

5 Likes

As inspired by @Miturion.

A very good attempt, but you really need to learn to read more carefully: He wants japanese-modern. Yours is merely Japanese.

5 Likes

xD nice try i guessā€¦

Donā€™t worry bro, Iā€™ve got you covered.

Created with GIMP 7.0.1, took approximately 3-4 hours of work. Itā€™s probably one of my better pieces.

2 Likes

I dont think you guys really understood what i meant there.

I would rather think you donā€™t understand usā€¦

Nobody does! We are completely underappreciated. It is a hard life to be a good artist. We only ever get recognised post mortem, which is, mind you, usually pretty soon due to the lack of a proper job.

7 Likes

Even I donā€™t have dreams that traumatising.

The struggle is real, being out there all alone, trying to make a living off of our art.

2 Likes

I was in my parentā€™s car, we were on a small road surrounded by houses. while we were driving on that road, i saw a young white haired girl laying on a the front of a car. (she wasnt dead or anything, just enjoying the summer) and then our car almost hit her head. thats it. no old ladies, no accidents no blood or anything.

Thatā€™s it? Your dreams sound rather pleasant.

I think we understood, itā€™s just that the request is definitely an odd one, and Iā€™m not sure how many people here would be able to draw your request.

So you are saying our masterworks here have been made by ā€œunableā€ artists? I dare say @Miturion and @Dwalus did a very fine job of interpretation. They could hang in any art gallery in the world!*

3 Likes

You could ask @Goldmetal but I am not sure whether she would