REPEATFEED RᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛFᴇᴇᴅ RepeatFeed

OK, that is unreasonably awesome!

2 Likes

I’m not sure why, but this has quickly become one of my favorite threads.

With that said, the mental battle between Granularity 3 & 5 continues. It’s a difficult decision between realism and blockiness.

7 Likes

What’s with those videos titles? :neutral_face:

I like granularity 5. It would match the landscape better…

5 Likes

i would say 1-3

with 1 you have the fact that you can craft some amazing artistry with it

with 3 you have the realism of the fact of thinking ok, now what am i going to do with THIS? However with 3 i don’t like the way the gradient works tbh… but thats just my oppinion :smiley:

3 Likes
11 Likes

Coolio. Give me a second.

2 Likes

Maths

Let x be a determinate of the differential 3q30 - 20x=12 x bleventeen.

The result of loading Qubicle files in lua and then creating render regions with it isn’t nearly as cool as I’d hoped.

5 Likes

Transcendental doritio analysis and criticism thread of much continuity and coherent linkages.

1 Like

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Source, not quite family friendly language.

1 Like

Cars benign hatchet police coming because?

1 Like

Actually too really spelling somehow realizes breaking mind…

2 Likes

Just how much bored are you? O_O

Those sentences remind me of our

4 Likes
 #BringBackStefferGeodamoSiphoningCenter
6 Likes

I tried to design a new building for the Center, but its genius was rejected.

My later attempt at turning the Center into an amusement park to raise funds failed when the FBI confiscated my plans due to safety concerns and zoning regulations.

Zoning regulations be darned.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading this thread as it updates and the only conclusion I’ve come up with so far is that everyone is high.

7 Likes

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL the problem is that you must also be high if you have read all of this :wink:

2 Likes

im a coffee addict, does that count?

3 Likes

No We not are high since small excitent with minimal fun is alphabet sometimes yes it is not.

3 Likes

Yup kinda what i thought it is crazy people mixed up with @RepeatPan’s genius which shows up from the see of madness from time to time.

2 Likes

head + desk = up and down … up and down … ROFL!