RazerStore Credit and Merchandise Giveaway

Tech should be a separate category altogether!

@SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747, or should I say @SteofferGeodamo, please make a Tech thread happen. It would be great! (At least test it out with the community)

@EpicDwarf, that video was absolutely hilarious. I’m going to waste the rest of the day watching the other four.

Well, all I need is the Gaming Mouse and maybe a sticker or two, but that’s it.

I’d be pretty happy with that too.

EDIT: Are we the only ones interested in Razer? Or was it the $59.99 requirement that scared everyone off?

I want stuff but $60 is a bit much. I guess I would take a gaming mouse and a few stickers too.

I just got a Razer Taipan mouse, highly recommend

They also make that Gaming Laptop known as the Razer Blade.

ponders intelligently

Waits eagerly for a Tech Category to appear.

shutsdown thought

Don’t think a standalone tech category is necessary for this forum.

A sub-category maybe … even then I’m not entirely convinced …

Soz.

A sub-category it is then! This will please all the Techies that roam the Forums.

We have only had a handful of ‘techy’ posts, I just don’t think it needs it’s own category/sub-category.

Well, then, that’s that.

Expectations… Managed. Good job @Geoffers747.

What do you mean by sub-category? Is it like a singular topic, or will it be available as a category when you initiate a new topic?

EDIT: Does anybody want these codes? I’ve been sitting on them for quite a while now…

that’s why he gets paid the big bucks…

like our bug reports is a sub category of support…

Well, the requirement for $60 worth probably scared everyone off.

All I want is a Wireless Gaming Mouse and a few stickers to put on my Laptop.

1 Like

Pretty good asessment right there, EpicDwarf. @TUGenuis, got any codes with no strings attached?

Sorry @Swift_Cube, if I did I would probably use them myself. I actually have quite a few of each type, and I’d be more than happy to give them to anyone who asks. So, in a sense, there are no strings attached on my end of the bargain, but Razer won’t let you walk away for free…

Now I get it. I was a bit confused.

I don’t see what the harm could be, besides a few minutes making it. Does this discourse only get a set amount of categorizes?