Radiant Entertainment Interview

Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow to The Ban Hammer @ 12pm EST on Twitch for our interview with Radiant Entertainment. We think you’ll enjoy it.

1 Like

will definitely try to attend… curious to see which questions made the cut… :smiley:

Hey, was just wondering if you guys had a transcript of the interview? If not don’t worry!

@Geoffers747 Unfortunately, We don’t.

@theesh No worries, it was just on the off chance that you did!

The Ban Hammer will be going live in about an hour (12pm EST). :smile:

First, I want to thank everyone who hung out for the entire podcast. We appreciate it and hope you enjoyed the show, we certainly enjoy having everyone there.

Secondly, I want to apologize to everyone who tuned in for the interview and instead listened to our normal show. It was decided last minute, because of the length of the interview (30 minutes) it will be published separately later today. Rest assured, we are still very excited to see what Stonehearth will become. Our hope is that we can at some point get both Tom and Tony on for a live broadcast. I’ll make sure to post the link to the interview when it becomes available.

Again, I apologize for the mix up. Thank you for your understanding.

@theesh so, i take it you guys havent run the interview yet? :frowning:

1 Like

The interview was on Thursday it was just not aired on the broadcast.
It still is not up over at twonkhammer but it will be uploaded there like the broadcast.

@theesh Just wondering if you had an ETA on the interview?

@SteveAdamo Sheenariel is correct. The interview was recorded on Thursday and it was our original intent to air it during the live broadcast of the Ban Hammer. However, it was decided last minute to air the interview along side of the release of the recorded version of the Ban Hammer due to its length. The interview clocks in at about a 1/2 an hour. I have been told that both should release sometime today.

@Geoffers747 I wish I did. I’m sure Samm is busy with the editing process. As soon as I have word I’ll provide a link to the interview. Keep an eye on www.twonkhammer.com for its release.

I believe our listeners will be impressed with the interview and that it is worth the little bit of extra time it is taking to get out. Still, I do apologize for the delay. I know how frustrating the anticipation can be. I want nothing more than to be able to tell you the interview is up and available for consumption. As soon as it is up I will be sure to make an announcement in this thread.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the update!

1/2 hour interview? brilliant… im sure there are a number of juicy details to be had… :smiley:

I’ve got some exciting news folks. Our interview has been published!! We hope you enjoy.

http://www.twonkhammer.com/3851/interview-radiant-entertainment-stonehearth/

1 Like

i listened to the first portion last night… the interviewees sound fairly excited about what this game represents, and what we have in store… :wink:

If there is a recording, I’ll try to suffer through listening to it. Friend made me listen to a podcast done by Banhammer and it was just plain awful.

@Cronus Which podcast did you sit through? Twonkhammer Entertainment has a few podcasts under its label. Admittedly, some podcasts, even some episodes are better than others. Perhaps I can steer you to one of our podcasts that fits your taste better.

@theesh I have to double @Cronus with that topic ^^
I listened through twonkhammer.com and it was just… let’s say… odd. Dunno what I had expected but it surely was not met ^^

On another hand, the interview was nice… to short as there had been far to few questions, but I guess the interview could have gone for some hours otherwise.