R393 x64 Errors, UI related (maybe)

Good Morning Radiant

I had an error in the latest build when closing down a window, the window was from a tradesman selling wooden goods and i was on the sell page, i was able to close down other windows fine and this one did close too but gave me the errors in the screenshots.

Notes: i already had the Citizens Window open and (although it’s likely a coincidence) 3 of my citizens achieved a new level at the exact same moment i clicked the close window button.

hope this helps

ps. the game is running really well everywhere else although i did get stuck on the generating world new game screen after clicking to re-roll the map generation a few times.

1 Like

my session is finished now.

The game crashed (probably due to me attempting to recover my computer from locking up)

The last thing i did was put my town in Town Defence Mode and my processes graphic in game was stuck at full orrange and slowly ground to halt which i couldn’t recover from.

This was the third time i put my town in to Town Defence Mode, the first time i didn’t notice anything but the second time my citizens didn’t return to what tasks they had until they became hungry, they stood around at the place of the goblins, i paused the game whenever i got an alert of invaders etc though, i don’t know if that has anything to do with it. (pausing the game, giving actions and then going to double speed)

Thanks Shizuyori! I’m working on this one now.

3 Likes

I just got home and found this stonehearth.exe crash report from earlier, hope it helps :smile:

Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Stonehearth.exe Application Version: 0.1.0.393 Application Timestamp: 557627ca Fault Module Name: libcef.dll Fault Module Version: 3.2171.1902.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 5452e9a4 Exception Code: 80000003 Exception Offset: 0000000000e57f67 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Information 1: a2a7 Additional Information 2: a2a7d70cc6f380c568b97f979feaccc8 Additional Information 3: 03a4 Additional Information 4: 03a4eb5f30862f28878b4fd25314afea

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt