I am new to this board and I have watching the development of this project or better, artpiece for quite a long time. And although I haven’t had the oportunity to buy it yet I have watched many vides about the game on the internet, and have read a lot of the dev diary to know a few things about the game. And I have a few questions and suggestions that probably many other people have and had.
- Actualy, we get more hearthlings everyday if we hit specific requirements regarding wealth and food. Are there any other planned ways to get more hearthlings? Pregnancy, random wanderers, capitives, etc?
- If we were to have pregnancy, there would also exist the need for a relationship system. Actualy, there is no system regarding the interactions between hearthlings. Is it planned for the future?
- Still about pregnancy. Will there be hearthling children? It would be a nice touch to the economy as children only consume and don’t add to the productivity at all, until they grow up. Are there any limitations to the graphics in order to make children moddels?
- Are there any planned way to implement changeable priority system for storages?
- Are there any plans to implement storages separable by type of item (stone items, clay items, wood items, misc., vegetables, meals, etc…)
- Are there any plans to implement lockable storages for trade purposes? Having them consume food in the last moment before a trader appears is problematic.
- Are there plans to implment a weather system?
Those are only some of my questions and suggestions. The project is lovely, a true piece of art. And I cannot way to be able to purcharse it. Keep up the good work and all the love that you have been putting in this game. Thanks.
Cheers from Brazil,