Qubicle Constructor Stonehearth package

Hey, everyone!

Does anyone know when/if the creators of Qubicle are making a certain, cheaper, bundle for stonehearth mod devs? I heard that they will be, and I wanted to know if I should wait before buying as it might be coming out soon?

Thanks,
Derek the fedora guy

I have tried to cover this question over there, in the “Qubicle-Thread”, let me copy and paste (as lazy as I am)…

Radiant (Stonehearth) and Minddesk are negotiating some kind of offer for modders of Stonehearth. As Tim mentions in his “Dev Blog”, he is working on the next version of Qubicle (QC2) which will allow for “game specific features”:

"If you want an editor for your voxel game of choice, no problem."

The hope is that QC2 will be ready once the beta starts. However, if not…

"And yes there will be a QC2 stonehearth edition, maybe two. If i don't get this done before the beta release of the game I will either drop the price of the home edition or prepare a QC1 stonehearth edition."

However, personally I think Qubicle is a great tool and Minddesk is an independant developer as Radiant is. So if you have some money left and you would like to extend to the Home- or Master-Edition… you could spend it more useless than for Qubicle I guess wink.

To summarize it… we do not have details yet if, how, when and for how much money there will be a “Stonehearth Edition”. However, @Tim seems to make some progress on QC2 and I could imagine that they work on a deal based on the new version. I doubt it will be ready for the start of Alpha 1 (my personal feeling). If you buy QC1 now, you should get at least some discount at least for QC2.

as it stands now, we’re just not sure what @Tim and Team Radiant have in store… your best bet would be to visit the official site and or this thread for all your qubicle related questions/answers…

Radiant (Stonehearth) and Minddesk are negotiating some kind of offer for modders of Stonehearth. As Tim mentions in his “Dev Blog”, he is working on the next version of Qubicle (QC2) which will allow for “game specific features”:

“If you want an editor for your voxel game of choice, no problem.”

have fun! :smile:

edit: wow, @voxel_pirate… you are a stealthy little ninja…