Qubicle Competition Discussion Thread. Cycle 2, Week 2 - ‘Anything That Can Eat You’

This week was a fun topic, that’s why I decided why not give it a go, before then I didn’t really have the confidence to submit anything :smile:

it was indeed… and as @Geoffers747 mentioned, having a “heads up” couldnt hurt… :smile:

Oh absolutely, it would almost certainly be very useful if I had less free time but as is I have a summer holiday so I just begin working when I see the topic :smile: none-the-less useful though :smile:

@Agon unlucky this week, yours was a late post, had you had a day or two longer for people to see your model it would have surely pipped me, I was stunned it didn’t get through :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats to you and @Public_Static on your well deserved titles! :smile:

@Geoffers747 likes his tribute payments made in non-sequential bills…

1 Like

It’s because I forgot the rug in the cage at the last minute… HOW could I forget the RUG in the CAGE!! :sob:

Nice idea with the burger. It’s clearly an end goal for vegan bio terrorism. :smile:
I’m not familiar with @Public_Static’s grue character, but now that I’ve checked it out I realize it was probably the source of my fear of the dark when I was younger and I’m considering revisiting that old habit for a while.
Nice work and congrats to you both. :smiley:

3 Likes

i dont know how many i’ll sell, but i am so making this into a t-shirt…

3 Likes

Tribute payment? Do you think I would be able to send him one of your t-shirts…? :eyes:

No.

What…what do you want?

A rendition of Elton John’s ’ Your Song’ on top of Dover cliffs, where 3/4 of the way through you release 747 doves into the air that form a love heart mid-air.

Okay? Good.

2 Likes

I can play the song in the background whilst I run through a crowd of pigeons?

1 Like

… Acceptable. Just.

1 Like