Problem with contacting support

I contacted the support team on June 5, 2018 and have received no reply so I am trying here for help. ( I contacted support via support@radiant-entertainment.com ) Here is my email:

While playing on the most recent alpha, I clicked on a trader notification. While I used the scroll wheel to scroll down the list of goods, the game screen froze, BUT the mouse can still move and click on in-game buttons. The music is also still playing and the sound effects of building are still playing. I have attached screenshots of the game. I am about an hour into a brand new settlement and did not save yet. I love the game, keep up the glorious work. I thank you in advance

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8rP1s2WQIxdVjVLaWNvU1JBcDY0TG9mTzEzTzJ6MHpueEM0

If, somehow, I am contacting the wrong adress, contact me at zerothemanisawesome@gmail.com

Try pressing F5 the next time this happens and see if that resolves the issue.

You might wanna remove that email. After all, this is a public forum that anyone can view.

This, most people in here are nice and won’t abuse it, add-bots scanning for mails though…

That’s using Alpha 23. We have since released Alpha 24+ to the main Steam branch. Let us know if you see the error happening on that version.