Praise - Stonehearth Mod Manager

and fixed a bug with images and added a font styling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Praise Youā€™d mentioned wanting non-freeware hosting? I might be able to help! Iā€™m a web developer/designer and have a VPS Server with Dreamhost that I could set you up an account on, if youā€™d like to try it. No charge, of course :slight_smile: Youā€™d probably want to buy a domain name if you go that route long-term, but theyā€™re cheap.

3 Likes

Hi Mizzy, that sounds great but I think Iā€™ll have to decline right now, I donā€™t have the time right now to update the app to accommodate a different host.

Itā€™s more that I need a free webhost with a bigger file uploading limit or at least allows me to edit the php ini, anyway I appreciate the offer, what I should probably do is set up a donate button to help with the cost of buying hosting and a domain but I donā€™t like that idea so much either as its not for profit and various other reasons, maybe Iā€™ll just buy some hosting as a treat for Easter if I land my perm job :wink:

Any Iā€™ve gone off topic

1 Like

Let me continue taking this trail off topic ;). If you can access the cPanel for your host, sometimes they allow you to increase the upload limit in there. I know my paid hosting ignore any overrides but provide an easy way of increasing the limit through the cPanel.

But anyway Iā€™ll let the trail go back to the purpose of this thread :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks Tom!

Back on topic, I added support for wip/live mods, wip mods shouldnā€™t show for download in the client :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated searching support for Live/WIP mods.

1 Like

Added (read:fixed) support for renaming your mod (finally)

1 Like

Added a ā€˜My Profileā€™ pageā€¦here you can update your email address or choose a new password (or both) you can also see a list of all the mods youā€™ve made to make finding them easier.

Note: this is just the beginning, I hope to add some other things here in the future but itā€™s a start. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

added Profile pages as well now.

when clicking on a userā€™s name you get a list of their mods as well as a link to their discourse profile.

1 Like

Downloaded the client but just have a message ā€œCanā€™t connect to PraiseDBā€. Checked the website and it is working, any ideas?

2 Likes

Hmm Iā€™ll have a look in to it, thanks for bring it to my attention

2 Likes

test it with fresh install and no issues?

1 Like

Strange, I just re-downloaded and removed the settings.jar but still not connectingā€¦

1 Like

Got the same problem

1 Like

Your Firewall perhaps?

2 Likes

Fixed :slight_smile: should be working for everyone now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet working like a charm

Edit: Why does the settlement decor mod do not show up in the list?

2 Likes

YAY! Just tested and it is working great now thanks. :star:

2 Likes

Oh @The_M hasnā€™t uploaded a version yet but will hopefully soon, I think the host was doing maintenance earlier when it was attempted earlier, I think it should be up tomorrow but feel free to raise your demands with him :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

Glad itā€™s all working :slight_smile: hope itā€™s of use :slight_smile: itā€™s not finished but I think it works mostly well so far :slight_smile: it took me a while heh

1 Like

Awesome, glad to hear that! :smiley:

2 Likes