Post Your Candledark Screenshots Here! (Spoilers)

Team Radiant would love to see what happened to your town on the nights of Candledark. :slight_smile:

Since that might constitute spoilers for those who haven’t played it yet, I thought a new thread might be in order.

Post away! :smiley:

3 Likes

No-one?
Here’s the lanterns (I really like them :blush:) :

Luckily the goblins that came didn’t meet with the skeletons…
But can someone explain me why my two footmen got scared instead of fighting? If it was a regular worker I don’t mind, but they were supposed to fight =(

They look like a damsel in distress in that picture… :expressionless:
In the end nobody died, because everyone fought together to get rid of the mighty undead.
P.S.: I knew those lanterns were a trap… e.e

2 Likes

stuck. at. work. :cry:

1 Like

Whether or not someone can engage in combat depends on their courage stat, and skeletons are scarier than goblins. :wink:

6 Likes

I think people have been overlooking the stats when they create a class for a citizen

3 Likes

Stuck doing medieval chant music transcriptions (of all possible things to say.). Quite busy using the microfilm machines at the moment…

4 Likes

They’re only just starting to matter, and their effects will certainly change as we play around with the system. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s my fault, I always test in a rush :smile:
Don’t bother about stats because I usually play short games.

By the way, where are my candies? I survived the skeletons but no more bulletins popped up and day came. =/

2 Likes

How many skeletons? :smiley:

1 Like

Ran into a problem, Footman and Skeleton on opposite sides of a wall, they stayed there forever just shifting side to side preparing to smack each other, the pathway to each other wasn’t that far away, heh.

2 Likes

Maybe between 10~20? :confused:
Definitely not too many, and I had 9 citizens. It’s true that previously I had to deal with 2 or 3 little waves of goblins during the second and third day.

2 Likes

Well, leave it running until sunset of the night after the last wave of Skeletons and see how that goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t suvive this one lol, they snuck in from the back.

1 Like

My footmen died.

I saw this clipping issue (or maybe it was a ghostly skeleton?)

And then… the final battle!

But my citizens had flee don’t know where and in the third morning the wave of slow-pokes came when it was already day. With a bunch of associated errors, too =S

I’ve closed the game. I think my save is already affected by the errors :cry:
My poor cpu, going 100% permanently again …

1 Like

Sorry to hear it. :frowning: I’m not sure what that last set of errors is; maybe a lingering action on a person who isn’t around anymore? Congrats on getting that far, though! I prescribe more pumpkins.

1 Like

After my false start I survived. :surfer:

Sppoky Night 1:

Spooky night 2:

Spooky night 3 and 4 I did not wanted to put more stress on my PC :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! Candy for everyone! :smiley:

3 Likes

Noo, they are miiine, Miiiiiiine… :ghost:

5 Likes

Was all set for the second wave but they didn’t come:

Panned out and saw this:

They were pounding away at a group of goblins buried in the ground lol, here’s a daylight shot:

4 Likes

There he went, brave Irvin Quess (Nickname : Mister Quest) ! For his village!

But the wave was HUGE! He got scared, luckily for him! The lanterns were close enough to save him!

But no candy? :frowning:

Edit: I did pick the guy with the most courage haha

3 Likes