Peaceful mode +

Could there be an option in the peaceful mode to trigger some attack of some sort? Although I suppose it wouldn’t be called Peaceful.

have you tried using debug tools in peaceful?

I downloaded the Debug Tool but have little idea how to use it or where or what to do with the debug zip file, I’m not a modder, only thing I’ve ever been able to do is edit stats a bit and that’s the extent of my knowledge.

I would like to see a not so peaceful mode with local fauna, Golems, wolves, ents and the ocasional undead mostly.
One where you could build more freely and where your hearthlings could wander around a little bit without the immediate threat of being killed. Where the land around your settlement were yours and not enemy territory.
Where spawns did not happen so often. But still with some hostiles around to give some spice and the need to push forward.
Big raids could still happen but on a long timer like once every couple of weeks or month. They would be a stress moment for your settlement.

Thinking on the time it takes to build a medium size structure i feel the spawns happen too fast. At least for a building focused player like me.
Thanks for reading :wink:

Have Fun, Kyth.

Here: Easy Mode difficult

I was going to say “hey, you can mod that”. But I end up doing it, why not. So check it and see if it good for you.

4 Likes

if you’d like a tutorial on how to use devtools, you can check this out: Twitch