Palisade Wall and Gate

what modelling program do you use?

Cubicle. I just downloaded it off of Steam two weeks ago.

1 Like

huh, and when you opened up the games models you didn’t move anything around, just edited the armors looks?

Exactly. Which is why I find it weird. I’ve had to adjust the position of
everything that I have made in some form or fashion.

When they’re like flipped it’s because of an export setting, Z-Axis must be right-handed to behave consistently in the game.
But if you just copied qbs from the stonehearth mod without modifying them, and they are backwards or upside down… That’s definitely weird :worried:

1 Like

I think you’re on to something. I export the models and I think z-axis is
set to left-handed.

I was just about to test this…lol

So…yeah. Turns out the problem was that all of my models were exported
with a left-handed axis. I sure do feel sheepish…

I figure that I will just keep posting my questions her instead of adding another post to the queue. I imagine that this will be a pretty easy fix. I just don’t know what exactly i need to do.

I created a weapon for my cleric: A warhammer fit for a paladin. But…I get an error message when i send her into combat. I figure it is something to do with adding an ability to the cleric job…but i’m not sure.

Thanks!

paladin_hammer_mod.zip (6.9 KB)

Can you post the error?

Not a problem. Here it is:

release-593 (x32)[M]…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:785: assertion failed: no range on weapon data for weapon (16889710 Paladin’s Hammer)stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/common.lua:445: in function ‘assert’
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:785: in function ‘get_weapon_range’
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:795: in function ‘in_range’
…tonehearth/services/server/combat/combat_service.lua:801: in function ‘in_range_and_has_line_of_sight’
…ions/combat/chase_entity_until_targetable_action.lua:63: in function ‘_update_think_output’
…ions/combat/chase_entity_until_targetable_action.lua:34: in function <…ions/combat/chase_entity_until_targetable_action.lua:31>
[C]: in function ‘start_thinking’
…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:66: in function ‘_start_stop_thinking’
…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:125: in function <…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:119>
[C]: in function ‘fn’
…
[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

release-593 (x32)[M](1724437 Frie Homer) (stonehearth:top) bad frame transition to “stop” from "starting_thinking"stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'stop’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:581: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>

release-593 (x32)[M]invalid initial state “starting_thinking” in runstack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>

release-593 (x32)[M]@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: (1724437 Frie Homer) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reason:stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:456: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>

release-593 (x32)[M](1724437 Frie Homer) (stonehearth:combat) bad frame transition to “remove_action” from "starting_thinking"stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
[C]: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:322: in function 'private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:515: in function '_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:379: in function 'suspend’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:421: in function 'sleep_realtime’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:559: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>

release-593 (x32)[M](1724437 Frie Homer) (stonehearth:combat) bad frame transition to “add_action” from "starting_thinking"stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
[C]: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:322: in function 'private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:515: in function '_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:379: in function 'suspend’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:421: in function 'sleep_realtime’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:559: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>

Looks to me that since the cleric heals from a distance, the game is expecting whatever weapon the cleric is using to be ranged. I’m not sure how much of the actual job is tied to the combat system, but I would guess you would probably get the same error if you assigned your hammer to an archer too.

I was curious, so I added a range to your hammer, and then it threw an error about healing properties. So then I removed "stonehearth:ai_pack:healing_combat" from the cleric abilities and it worked fine. So you could do a mixinto to override the ai packs of cleric, but you then loose the clerics whole purpose of healing in combat.

Well, I know I have seen the cleric attacking enemies before (at least I
think I have), so I just thought maybe I could add a weapon…

Aww man. I want both!

Make it happen Radiant!

this is a wild guess, but couldn’t you just add the “healing data” part from the tome to the hammer,

"stonehearth:combat:healing_data": {
         "base_healing": 5
      },