Obligation/Timer Tracker 1.1

Yes, though it only shows the cooldown if you had the mod running when you used it. If it’s not showing the cooldown and you had the mod running when you used it, I can try to figure out why.

Yes, there is no timer

Another interesting feature. For the rabbit quest, I received six tonics. I can use them immediately as they appeared at the banner, but they did not hit the counter.

Hmm. Are those energy tonics that you received and not some kind of special rabbit tonic? I wonder why the tracker isn’t picking them up… are the cooldowns working for your stamina tonics?

Nope, they look as usual

Hmm, so it updates the count as soon as one is used there… that gives me an idea.

I’m afraid that tracker show only that crafted by me.

Interesting… does it track them if they’re in a stockpile/chest? When I use debugtools and plop down any number of potions, they’re immediately added to the tracker. And the trading stall timers are working fine for me.

At least i found 6 in my chests.

And I assume pressing F5 doesn’t fix it?

Unfortunately no

Oh, I wonder if those new potions are a different item quality! I wonder if I’m not handling that properly.

Edit: and if that’s not it, I’m really out of ideas for why my item tracker wouldn’t be working. I hate to bother @max99x, but maybe he would have a suggestion for why the energy tonics given by the rabbit quest aren’t getting tracked while crafted ones are.

1 Like

In the city inventory they are shown as one. Perhaps they have different quality, but visually it is indistinguishable.

And one more check, does saving and reloading get them to show up in the tracker? (I have another thought, though I think it’s weird that it would play out in such a manner that it would be important.)

And I still don’t know why the trading stall isn’t getting tracked. :-\ I assume that right-clicking the stall in tracker does select and move the camera to focus on that trading stall that you’ve used and is on cooldown? And left-clicking on it in the tracker has no effect?

Left click calling trader and right shown post.

Will check loading later

Yeah I found potions hiding in the chest, if you place them on the ground the Tracker will find them again

Quest rewards aren’t added to the inventory. They are just dropped at the banner. I’ve made them get added to the inventory in the next release.

1 Like

My Time Tracker window appeared in the middle of the screen.

My Time Tracker appears directly over the workshop window close button.

It’s doing a really simple method for saving the position; it simply saves the “style” attribute for the draggable window in user_settings.json every time a drag finishes and then loads and applies that style attribute on load. Does it seem to have that location in your user_settings (so it’s at least loading it properly even if it’s saved to the wrong place)?