Obligation/Timer Tracker 1.1

The first one should also be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

I still want to avoid tracking items that have already been claimed. Will the inventory system take care of that by removing those items from all trackers (i.e., is that the fix, or is it a fix on attempted usage of a reserved item), or is there a check I should be performing in my tracker?

not sure, i’m used only yours mod and vanila crafts dont use potions

Reserved items still appear in the trackers. You can verify using stonehearth.ai:can_acquire_ai_lease() on the server.

1 Like

Well Max says he’s fixed it, so that’s good enough for me. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll make an adjustment to the tracker, but won’t worry more about this until the next release.

Now works in multiplayer!

never have I ever use a buff potion. how do you use them?

side question: how do I promote a heartling to a geo?

also, @paulthegreat, can you add a manual download. please and thank you

Your herbalist must craft them. Then they need to be placed somewhere. After placement, you need to activate them.

You need to complete bunny clan questline.

1 Like

With my mod, they can be used from any storage, so you don’t have to worry about placing them.

1 Like

I mean vanila potion because he never use it :slight_smile:

Manual download added.

1 Like

Right-clicking consumables will open the appropriate crafter view (can’t select the recipe for that consumable unless the view was already open unfortunately); right-clicking trading stalls will select them and move the camera to look at them.

1 Like

Yay :grinning: Hope that team will hear you in “Requests from modders to devs for 1.0 and 1.1” topic

btw is it bug or intended?

I just fixed the right-clicking of consumables to work properly with the latest changes to the workshop UI code.

One issue I noticed, not sure if you knew already, but in multiplayer the trading stall would loop, where as when I unpaused I had 10+ vendors :laughing:

You should have the same experience clicking my trading stall icon (or having it set to auto-use) as manually selecting the trading stall and clicking on its command button in the unit frame. The trader announcements (I’m pretty sure all announcements) only happen when the game is unpaused. If the behavior is actually different with my mod, let me know, but it shouldn’t be possible to call a trader to a trading stall more than once per “24-hour” cycle.

1 Like

Well technically it’s an exploit in that sense, since I could pause the game wait for a few minutes, create MASSIVE lag and have more than 10+ vendors wanting to trade.

By having the market stall on auto-use

It lags? And the timer shouldn’t be counting down while it’s paused. Basically, the experience should be the same with auto-use as if you just paused the game right after the timers finished, went around and clicked on all your trading stalls and told them to trade, and then unpaused the game. If you don’t want them all to be popping at the same time, you can stagger when you first use them, and then their cooldowns will be offset and you’ll get one at a time.

I’m sorry I did not exactly put it — I mean that should there be a timer for the trading post, showing when it can be called?